Rarible is Web3's first multichain marketplace and supports multiple blockchains. To begin creating items on Rarible.com, see our guide below.
Creating an NFT:
- Click on the "Create" button on the top of Rarible's home page or click on your profile and then click on the "Create" button.
- Select the blockchain you wish to use and log in to your wallet provider of choice.
* If you selected Ethereum or Polygon, you will be prompted to choose the type of NFT (either ERC-721 or ERC-1155) you wish to create before proceeding.
3. Choose what type of NFT you would like to create.
4. Upload your file.
5. If you would like to create your item without putting it up for sale, click the “Put on
marketplace” switch shown below so that it is grey and skip to step #7. Otherwise, proceed to
6. Select whether you would like to list your item for a fixed price, or a timed auction and then
input a price and expiration date.
7. If you would like to add unlockable content to your item, click the “Unlock once purchased”
switch so it is white and add your content. Otherwise, proceed to step #8.
8. Select the collection you would like to mint your item to. You can choose between minting to
the already existing Rarible collection or you can create your very own collection by selecting
the “Create” button.
9. Choose whether you would like to free mint or not. If you would like to mint for free, click the
“Free minting" switch so it is white.
10. Enter the name of your item and give it a description (optional).
11. Insert a royalty percentage for your item. Please be advised that if you have selected the
"multiple" NFT type, then you will be required to also enter the number of copies that you
wish to have created.
12. If you would like to add a property to your NFT or alternative text, you may do so by clicking
the “Show advanced settings” button. Otherwise, proceed to step #13.
13. Click “Create item” and sign the transaction(s) that follow. If you are simply minting your
item, you will only have 1 transaction to sign, but if you are also placing your item for sale
you will have a 2nd transaction to sign.
Congratulations! You have just created your very own NFT.