Note: Hiding an NFT on Rarible only hides it on Rarible. A block explorer and other marketplaces might still show the NFT. To remove an NFT from your wallet, you need to burn it.
You might have some NFTs you'd prefer not to show up on your Rarible profile. Maybe somebody sent you NFTs you never requested or you collected/created artwork you don't associate with anymore.
To hide the NFT, follow the steps below:
1. Go on to your profile and find the NFT that you would like to hide.
2. Click on the three dots on the bottom right side of the NFT and then select "Hide from profile."
3. The NFT will now be hidden from your profile.
You can find your hidden NFT under the "More" feature on your profile.
Note: This is only visible to you.
To publish the NFT again, follow these steps:
1. Go on to your profile, click on "Other" and then click on "Hidden."
2. Click on the three dots on the bottom right-hand side of the NFT and then select "Unhide."
3. The NFT will now appear on your profile again.
If you would like more help with hiding an NFT from your profile, send us your query via: https://rariblecom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new