It may be confusing to see that an NFT has been removed from Rarible. Because NFTs are decentralized and stored on the blockchain forever, this means that the NFT will still be on the blockchain however, it just can't be seen on Rarible. Rarible can't take anything out of your wallet or remove NFTs from any blockchain so whatever NFTs you bought, you still own.
These are the following messages that will appear if an NFT, collection or, user has been removed from Rarible:
- "This item has been removed from the public view"
- "This collection has been removed from the public view"
- "This user profile has been removed from the public view"
Reason for removal:
The NFT, collection or, user has been blocked and/or blacklisted because it violates:
- Community guidelines
- Copyright laws or other regulations which Rarible abides by
- Suspected copyright infringement
- Money laundering
- Any behavior that violates (inter-)national laws or our terms of service
Note: Click on the following link to find out more about what isn't allowed on Rarible: https://static.rarible.com/terms.pdf
When an NFT, collection or, account has been reported, we review each copyright dispute and legal issue one by one. This is to ensure that the NFT, collection or, account was blacklisted or banned justifiably. We remove anything that is malicious to keep Rarible a safe environment for everyone.
If you have any more inquiries about your NFT, collection or account not showing, we would be happy to help you. You can contact us here: https://help.rarible.com/hc/en-us/requests/new