On Rarible, you can create a multi-wallet profile with wallets from any Rarible-supported blockchain. If you have wallets on multiple blockchains or manage a combination of hot wallet, cold wallet and vault wallet, you can combine all your NFTs on one account.
Steps to link another wallet to your Rarible account:
1. Click on your profile and then click on "Manage wallets."
2. Click on "Link Wallet."
3. Select the blockchain of the wallet you would like to link to your account.
4. Select your wallet provider.
5. In your wallet, agree to link your wallet.
6. Agree to sign in to Rarible with your new wallet by clicking on "Sign" in your wallet.
7. Now, the wallet has been added to your Rarible account! Click on "Ok, Continue."
Note: To disconnect one of your wallets from your profile, follow this guide: How to unlink a wallet from your multi-chain profile